WEBS Enrollment is the first completely Web-based approach for the collection and management of biometric enrollment data. It is uniquely suited to address the pressing concerns associated with today’s biometric implementations, including security, privacy, and total cost of ownership.
The WEBS Enrollment architecture leverages a secure, central server that interfaces with workstations, thin client terminals, or enabled network devices at remote enrollment sites. This unique approach simplifies installation, streamlines implementation, and provides a single touch-point for application administration, maintenance, and updates − ultimately, saving time, improving productivity, and reducing costs.
- No personal data stored locally improves privacy and security
- No local implementation reduces deployment costs
- Centralized administration, maintenance, and updates increase efficiency
- Configurable platform supports various agency formats
- Online help with video support
Learn more about WEBS Enrollment