DigitalPersona Fingerprint Recognition Engine Software Update
This software update corrects an issue with the code utilized to improve the appearance of a fingerprint image to make it suitable for display (e.g., during the registration of a finger). Although most customers will not see any symptoms or problems as a result of this issue, we recommend that this software update be deployed to all systems running the DigitalPersona software specified below in the Compatibility section.
Date Published: July 12, 2005
File Name: DP00-001.zip
Download Size: 2.42 MB
This update supports the following DigitalPersona Software Products:
- DigitalPersona Pro Workstation for Active Directory versions 3.2.1, 3.2.0, 3.1.0, 3.0.2, and 3.0.1, 3.0.0, and 2.1.4
- DigitalPersona Pro Kiosk for Active Directory version 1.0.0
- DigitalPersona Platinum SDK and Fingerprint Recognition software versions 3.1.1, 3.1.0, and 3.0.0
- DigitalPersona Gold SDK and Fingerprint Recognition software versions 2.5.0, 2.4.0, and 2.3.0
- DigitalPersona Online Client versions 3.1.0 and 3.0.0
- DigitalPersona Online Kiosk Client versions 3.1.0 and 3.0.0
This update supports all versions of the U.are.U Fingerprint Reader and Keyboards
Crossmatch supports the current and previous two software revisions of each DigitalPersona software product. Visit the Downloads section on this web site to see a list of software releases and updates for your DigitalPersona software product.
- Download the recognition engine update.
- Locate and double-click the ".exe" file located within the ".zip" file you downloaded (DP00-001.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions.